Bringing 30 years of research
into the hands of classroom teachers
easyCBM Lite provides progress monitoring for students in grades K-8.
Sign-up for a free account.
Want to check out the system before signing up?
Take a spin on the demo account.
Solutions for Every Tier
easyCBM™ is an enhanced district assessment system
designed by researchers at the University of Oregon as an integral part of an RTI
(Response to Intervention) model. Distributed exclusively by Riverside, it provides
school districts, administrators, and teachers with a full suite of assessment and
reporting options, offering a complete solution at every tier of the RTI process.
Enchanced features include:
- Full set of Benchmarking and Progress Monitoring assessments, Reading and Math, Grades K through 8.
- Sync teachers accounts, student records, and class lists from your Student Information System. Easily maintain student records from year to year.
- Multiple levels of account access for teachers, principals, district personnel, and administrators.
- Various forms of data entry including online student tests, streamlined total score entry of paper-pencil tests, and other options.
- Reports by teacher, building, grade-level, or district with customizable percentiles and color-codings, including exports for your Data Warehouse.
- Admin panel with various system-level settings and configurations, user account management, and student record maintenance.
- Secure SSL website connections with 256-bit data encryption (same level used by banks), and optional password-protection of online student tests.